High Conversion Speed Temperature Sensor
The T06 family of I2C temperature sensors features high conversion speed (143 μs typical), programmable over or under temperature interrupt, and interrupt polarity with 200 ms (typical) sampling time.
The output works as a comparator, that is, the output pin will go high or low with each new temperature sample. The output is setup to be open drain to support wire-OR with multiple sensors or components.
The operation of the T06 is similar to industry standard parts, but offers lower power and in many cases higher accuracy. It is also capable of operating in autonomous sampling mode.
• Better than ± 1 °C accuracy
• Better than ± 0.1 °C repeatability
• Wide operating voltage: 1.7 to 5.5 V
• Low power consumption: 500 nA
• Ultra-low power sleep mode: 50 nA
• I2C interface
• Configurable alert output
• 4 factory configurable I2C addresses
• Package Options: SOT23-5
• Conversion speed: 143 μs typical
• White Goods
• Computer Equipment
• Industrial Controls
• Battery Protection
• Asset Tracking