27 - 960 MHz OOK/(G)FSK Transmitter SoC
Embedded with a 1T-8051 core, the CMT2165A is a low-power SoC RF transmitterenriched with below features.
1. The chip series supports wireless transmission @ 27 - 960 MHz with OOK or (G)FSK modulation.
2. High-efficient single-ended PA with an adjustable output power range of 0~+13dBm, consuming only a current of 18 mA for +13dBm transmission.
3. 8 kB OTP program bank and 12 kB ROM (for API library storage).
4. With 1-wire online simulation function, users can download the target debugging code directly to the onchip PRAM through the dedicated 1-wire debugger, achieving more convenient debugging comparing with the troublesome debugging of traditional OTP chip with no online simulation supporting and a specific simulator required.
5. Supporting built-in AES-128 accelerator, true random number generator (TRNG), and 32-bit serial number (ID), fit for remote or active RFID applications requiring encrypted transmission.
6. Supporting dual-clock operating architecture, namely, the system operating with the internal high-speed clock meanwhile the internal low-power RC oscillation or external 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator operating for periodical wake-up from low-power mode.
7. Built-in 12-bit high-precision and high-speed SAR-ADC, fit for wireless sensor acquisition scenarios.
Sub-1G Transmitter Features:
Operating frequency range: 27 - 960 MHz
Modulation mode: OOK, G/FSK
• 0.5 – 40 kbps (OOK)
• 0.5 – 200 kbps (G/FSK)
Output power: +13 dBm (Max.)
Operating current: 18mA @+13 dBm, 433.92 MHz FSK
Single-ended and high-efficient Class E high-frequency transmission PA
PA ramping slope varying according to rate
Garage door remote control
Remote access control system
Consumer wireless remote control
Active RFID tags
Wireless sensor network
WM-Bus T1 mode